Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A - Z (again)

My co-conspirator in this endeavor, Shtender, didn’t want me to feel left out so he graciously tagged me to participate in the A – Z meme. Here goes:

Accent: It’s really the weirdest thing. I have no accent at all. I know people from Toronto and Cleveland and Detroit and Australia with all kinds of accents but I just speak regular.

Booze: For me to consider imbibing any alcoholic beverage whatsoever, it must meet the following criteria: It must contain alcohol. That’s it.

Chore I Hate: Anything LkwdGal asks me to do and when I say, “OK”, She asks “When”? And when I say “Soon”, she says “Can you PLEASE do it now”? That’s a chore that I hate. It may have previously been My Most Favorite Chore, heck, I may have never even thought of it as a chore, but from that moment on it is officially classified as A Chore That I Hate.

Dogs/Cats: Homes are for humans, zoos are for animals.

Essential Electronics: I can’t imagine living without a … dishwasher.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I never wore cologne until I was engaged and LkwdGal bought me this. I liked it a lot and I still wear only that.

Gold/Silver: I have a gold colored tie. That’s about as close as I can get to gold. But I bought a lottery ticket and as they say, hey, you never know.

Hometown: I lived in Lakewood for 90% of my life.

Insomnia: Never ever. Sleep is my most favorite activity.

Job Title: Guy who works the hardest for the least.

Kids: LkwdKiddo I, LkwdKiddo II, and LkwdKiddo III. All the same gender.

Living Arrangements: A house that is too small.

Most Admired Trait: Modesty and Humility. I know I’m only supposed to choose one, but I really excel at both of these and I couldn’t decide which of the two really defines me.

Number of sexual partners: What’s that?

Overnight Hospital Stays: Never as a patient, but LkwdKiddo III was born on a Friday night and I spent that night in a dingy hospital lounge on a lumpy couch below a blearing TV next to a rumbling elevator. Does that count?

Phobia: I have an intense and totally irrational fear of being busted blogging at work.

Quote: “I’ll do it later. I will. Really.”

Religion: Jewish. Somewhere between Scary Charedi and LW Yeshivish on the LamidZayin scale.

Siblings: More than ten, less than twenty. I’ll leave it at that.

Time I usually wake up: 2:30 AM, 3:45 AM, 4:30 AM, and 6:30 AM.

Unusual Talent: Pretending to be asleep when I hear one of the kids crying in the other room so I don’t have to be the one to get up.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: If it’s remotely edible, I eat it.

Worst Habit: Spending way too long in the bathroom finishing a sudoku or a crossword puzzle.

X-Rays:
When I was ten years old I was in a car accident and I spent Purim in the ER waiting to get X-rays done. Nothing was broken.

Yummy Foods I make:
Mac and cheese, frozen pizza and fish sticks.

Zodiac Sign: No clue but I just looked it up on Wikipedia. I am a Cancer. (I think I remember being called that once in camp by some stuck up older kid.) The associated words and/or phrases are: "I feel," sensitive, tenacious, family and home oriented, helpful, nurturing, moody, stomach/breasts. I have no clue what any of that means, but hey, you asked.